jeudi, décembre 14, 2006

A weird neighbour

Today’s news is in English, so I don’t need to write it twice, hehehe, and because it is about a weird neighbour we have around here. Since I don’t know if it’s a she or a he, it will be an “it” (and we don't have any neutral “it” neither in Spanish nor in French, and I definitely can’t write in German ;-)).
Last week I saw this kind of weird and huge “turkey” (if anyone knows what animal it really is, please tell us!), walking around the sidewalk and in the grass, close to MIT, but outside the campus, nobody was around it, and I saw it twice, two different mornings, Thursday and Sunday I think!! So the second time I really had to take a picture… yes the other weird animal in the mirror is me, and my bike is there too! and what is the weird “tale” it has on the “breast”??? The other question of the day is what is this “thing” doing outside, alone, in Cambridge??? People giving us good answers will be invited to a beer in Boston or Harvard Square!

2 commentaires:

Nat *^_^* a dit…

The question is not what animal is, but if it's good to put into a 'paella' ;-)

Adeline a dit…

Heyyy I saw it again this morning, right at the same place!!! Maybe someone has it at home, and it just needs to go out every morning... You sure can put it in a paella, but I won't try to catch it!