dimanche, juillet 03, 2011

Sunday on the beach

Today I took the bike again, and a map and I headed to the beach. I crossed a giant park, went up a very high hill, then down and up a few more times and there was Bronte beach! Awesome! Beautiful, plenty of surfing, a pool, rocks, I so regretted not having brought along the bathing suit! But I would not have guessed the water here would be warmer (18/19º) in winter than in august in Bretagne ;-)

Then headed to Bondi beach, and while I was missing my swimsuit, they were there celebrating a winter festival and had an ice skating rink up on the beach (with an impressive cooling system to manage to keep ice in ice form when it is 20º and sunny).
Si ça c’est l’hiver australien, je signe :-)

1 commentaire:

Manu a dit…

Effectivement ça fait rêver! Profite bien de tes presque-vacances, bises à bientôt!